Places to get helpThe fastest places to get help in EECS 183 are:
- Project questions not involving code, exam and conceptual questions: Piazza
- Project questions involving your code: Staff office hours, professor office hours
- Lab assignments, class concepts: Piazza, staff office hours, professor office hours
- Course logistics requests (extensions, emergencies): Admin Form
- Anything else: staff office hours, professor office hours
Staff Office Hours
Individual (in-person and virtual) meetings for specific questions and help
- Mondays 3:15-4:45 PM and 6:15-7:45 PM in-person in the Duderstadt Center basement on North Campus
- Tuesdays 3-8PM virtual
- Wednesdays 3-8 PM in-person in the Duderstadt Center basement on North Campus
- Thursdays 3-8 PM in-person in the Duderstadt Center basement on North Campus
- Fridays 3-6 PM virtual
Group office hours for conceptual questions
- Group Office Hours will be in-person or virtual meetings for an hour to an hour and a half each day Monday - Friday every week.
- Group Office Hours are a great way to clear up commonly confused topics in EECS 183 and will be an opportunity for students to get practice for exams and projects. These sessions are also a great opportunity to learn from other students' questions.
- These Group Office Hours meetings are drop-in style, so feel free to join/leave as you please. Below are the times and Zoom links for Group Office Hours this semester.
- Group Office Hours Rules:
- Students are not allowed to share their project code - Students are not allowed to ask specific implementation questions regarding projects and labs. However, general clarification & assignment requirement questions are encouraged.
Professor Office Hours
Prof. Arthur: Tuesdays/Thursdays (on days we have lectures) 11:00 am to 12:30 pm in 1837 East Hall.
Prof. Torralva: 1-3 PM on Wednesdays, 224 Weiser - opposite side from the classrooms, inside the CGIS offices area.